THE 2022/23 SEASON
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Membership work?
- 22/23 Season Membership is $125 + HST and valid from 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2023
- Members can take advance of these benefits:
- Order tickets prior to the general public
- Order tickets to added shows prior to the general public
- Save up to 25% off regular ticket prices
- Purchase up to 10 discounted tickets per show
- Bring your friends for free to select events
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Convenient order payment plan
- Complimentary ticket exchanges
- Receive two free passes to any screening at The Film House + more!
Are beverage and concession sales available to patrons?
- Beverage and concession sales are available at events and performances.
What are your box office hours?
Visit our Box Office page for details.
When/how will I receive my tickets?
- Print at home tickets will be sent 4 days prior to the event.
- Tickets sent by post will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Will call tickets are available for pickup night of show.
What is your refund/exchange policy?
- All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds unless the event is cancelled outright.
What are the FirstOntario Performing Arts' COVID Policies?
- As of Fri 6 May 2022, mask wearing for the public within the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is optional and those who wish to continue wearing one are encouraged to do so.
The FirstOntario supports our audience’s choice to continue the personal practices that make them feel comfortable and encourages the community to continue following public health guidance. Visit our Safety Lives Here page to learn more about health & safety policies.
What extra protocols are being taken?
- Increased cleaning protocols for high touch surfaces and washrooms is in effect.
- Electrostatic sprayers used in venues and other public areas is also employed to minimize spread of infection.